"All you need to know about Korean E visa"
If you plan to travel to Korea for work, you must obtain a visa before you can enter the country. One common type of employment visa is the Korean E visa, also known as the “professional work visa”. In this article, we will provide a detailed guide on everything you need to know about the Korean E visa, including the application requirements and procedures.
Requirements for obtaining a Korean E visa
To be eligible for a Korean E visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have a job offer from a Korean employer who has the right to hire foreigners.
- The work must fall into one of the categories: professional work, technical work or specialized work.
- You must have the skills, knowledge and experience necessary to do the job.
- You must have a valid passport.
- You must not have a criminal record.
Korean E Visa Application Procedures
To apply for a Korean E visa, follow these steps:
- Obtain the required documents from the employer, including a job offer letter and business registration certificate.
- Prepare the required documents for the visa application, including a valid passport, a completed visa application form, a passport size photograph, and proof of education and professional qualifications.
- Submit your application and supporting documents to the nearest Korean embassy or consulate.
- Pay the consular fee.
- Wait for the visa to be issued. The processing time depends on the availability of the embassy or consulate, usually it takes 5 to 10 working days, but sometimes it can take up to 1 month.
Korean E Visa Benefits
By obtaining a Korean E visa, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Be able to legally work in Korea for up to 3 years.
- You will be able to enter and leave the country as many times as you want during the validity of your visa.
- You will be able to apply for a long-term residence permit after you have worked in Korea for a certain period of time.
- You will be able to bring your spouse and children with you to Korea, and they will be able to obtain dependent visas.
Getting a Korean E visa is necessary if you want to legally work in Korea. By following the eligibility requirements and application procedures outlined in this article, you can increase your chances of getting a Korean E visa. Keep in mind that the application process can be long, so it's best to start early to avoid delays. With a Korean E visa, you can enjoy the benefits of legal work and residence in Korea.